“After all, tomorrow is another day.”-Scarlett O’Hara,Gone With The Wind (Margaret Mitchell)
True, tomorrow is certainly another day, but what happens when everything is left for a string of tomorrows? You have new goals, new visions…and all of it is left to be fulfilled…Tomorrow. But then tomorrow never comes because that little niggling impulse to procrastinate keeps pushing away the need to complete the tasks at hand…and your goals never get fulfilled. You keep promising others and yourself that you WILL work to fulfill your goals. But Tomorrow and Procrastination get in the way.
But no more…this time you will stand by your promise and you will work towards your goals, because Self hypnosis will guide you along the way.
How can you recognize the Procrastinator in you?
Look out for these signs:
- You have a long list of missed opportunities in your history
- You are used to rushing with your projects at the last moment
- You feel completely and irrevocably stressed out, often after completing your projects
- Guilt and resentment towards yourself have always been a part of your life
So procrastination kills your dreams, your goals, and your ambitions.
But it is time to take control and will your unconscious mind to stop procrastination from taking over. That’s what stands in the way…you try and try to overcome your tendency to procrastinate, but it doesn’t help because your unconscious mind is yet to be convinced. But self hypnosis reaches deep within and changes the very constitution of your thought process.
How does self hypnosis work?
Self hypnosis sends messages to your core and wills your inner mind not to let procrastination get the better of you. Procrastination is nothing but a bad habit and self hypnosis convinces your mind of this fact, so that you willfully initiate a change in your thought process and stop procrastinating.
Steps for self hypnosis to overcome procrastination:
- Sit in a relaxed position, and in a location where you will have the least chance of being distracted.
- Take a few deep breaths to calm down.
- Close your eyes (or you could keep them open if you feel the need), and start visualizing an image that provides comfort and is a source of positive strength. It could be a happy memory, or even an image of the ‘Perfect You’.
- Concentrate on the details of the image, make it as concrete as your mind allows you to. Concentrate on the sights and smells.
- Infuse yourself with positive energy and will yourself from within – you will beat procrastination, you will take control and fulfill your goals NOW.
- Slowly come back to your surroundings and face life with renewed energy and willpower.
And this process will be even better if you can take the help of Overcome Procrastination — Self Hypnosis CD / MP3 Download. If you take charge of your life from your deepest core, not even something as powerful as the urge to procrastinate can hinder you from achieving your dreams and fulfilling your goals.